VIP Private Boat Tour off the Taormina Coastline
Discover hidden spots of Taormina's coastline. Relax and sunbathe while admiring Taormina’s beautiful sights from your private charter.
Enjoy a day at sea visiting the bays of Taormina and the coast of the pearl of the Ionian with our most authentic and relaxing tour on board your private luxury yacht.
Visit not only the fascinating Grotta Azzurra with its colorful shades of blue, also Capo Taormina and its rocky coastline - made famous by the film Le Grand Blue. Etna and the Gulf of Giardini Naxos provides the perfect backdrop for a photo and is the perfect place for a refreshing dip in the waters of the Grotta del Giorno. The tour continues along the coast towards the Bay of Mazzarò, the beach of the locals or 'taorminesi', and past the luxury hotels and fashionable lidos where everyday the slow dolce vita of Sicily is celebrated.
Stop for an aperitivo on board before continuing onto to the Bay of Mermaids, one of the most secluded and characteristic bays of the entire coastline and also the perfect location for a swim in the clear, cool waters.
Finish at Isola Bella where you will have the opportunity to visit one of the jewels of the Mediterranean. Thanks to its unique nature and its geographical form, the island has been declared a monument of historical and artistic interest and value.
At the end of the visit enjoy a wonderful fish based meal on board or in a typical Sicilian 'trattoria' just a few meters from the crystal waters of the reserve.
- Let the captain lead you on a private coastal cruise to discover hidden spots of Taormina's coastline
- Relax on board a spacious luxury yacht while admiring Taormina’s sights
- Choose the type of boat and duration that suits your interests
- Discover sponge colonies, colorful fish, and red star fish just a few meters below the surface as you snorkel around the nature reserve of Isola Bella.
- Enjoy a seafood lunch on board or at a typical beachside ‘’trattoria’’
- Half day or full day experience.
- Skipper and hostess service.
- Fuel costs and taxes
- Towels, solar cream and snorkeling kit
- Fresh fruits, bread, olives, and parmigiano cheese.
- Open bar (all listed boat tours include open bar with a selection of beverages)
Costs provided at the time of individual enquiries and are based on the type of boat and the duration of the private tour.
Etna, Vulcano, Stromboli and aerial Aeolian Islands Private Helicopter Tour
Enjoy a spectacular bird's-eye view of the three Sicilian volcano's and experience the dramatic aerial view of the Aeolian Islands.
Take flight with our private charters and discover Sicily's volcanoes: Etna, Stromboli and Vulcano. You will be picked up from Taormina and your first flight will be over the top of Italy's highest volcano, ETNA.
You will then continue on to admire the Aeolian Islands from the air, see the results of volcanic activity as seen in Stromboli which is an almost continuous state of eruption.
Due to their natural beauty and continued volcanic activity the Aeolian Islands are listed by UNESCO as World Heritage Sites.
- Private helicopter tour of Etna, Vulcano and Stromboli.
- Enjoy a spectacular bird's-eye view of these three magnificent Sicilian volcano's.
- Experience the dramatic Aeolian Islands scenery with an aerial view of the countryside and coast.
- Round trip transportation service in a new Mercedes available from Taormina area to the helipad.
- 1 hour 45 minutes private helicopter tour (approx.)
Enjoy Sailing at Sunset on a Private Tour visiting the Bay's of Taormina
Visit the bays of Taormina by boat at Sunset. Relax, swim and enjoy an aperitivo on board whilst admiring the natural reserve of Isola Bella.
Enjoy a private tour on board a well equipped yacht along Taormina's enchanting coastline with romantic bays in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea. Relax and swim in clear blue waters and discover Naxos, Mazzaro, Isola Bella and Mermaids Bay. An oasis of hidden beauties and peace.
Being on a yacht will also present the opportunity to learn some basic sailing tips from our professional skippers who will assist you and take car of you during the entire experience.
Admire the Bay of Isola Bella, the Grotta Azzura, the Grotta Verde - named as the 'Love Cave' because of a little shore inside that can host two people only - the bay's of Mazzaro and Spisone, Capotaormina and be fascinated by its rugged and unusual coastline, and the bay of Naxos with its breathtaking view of Mount Etna.
Comfortable sailing enjoying a delicious fish based aperitivo whilst admiring the natural reserve of Isola Bella.
- Round trip transportation in Mercedes available from Taormina areas only.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees are included.
- Professional English speaking skipper
- Private boat trip along Taormina's bay
- Aperitivo on board with fresh seasonal fruits.
Ancient Greek Theatre & Granita Tasting Walking Tour of Taormina
From the Ancient Greek Theatre to a granita tasting, a private walking tour is the ideal way to discover Taormina and be property introduced to this unforgettable town and its unique historical heritage.
Taormina lies on the slopes of Monte Tauro and was dubbed the "Pearl of the Mediterranean" by the famous German baron Wilhelm von Gloeden.
The Churches, street's, and buildings are full colour, local's, and the magic that make Sicily famous. The most remarkable monument of all is the Ancient Greek Theatre, set in a breathtaking location with an unbeatable view of Mount Etna and the incredible coastline of the Ionian Sea.
Jump the queues and visit this wonderful historical site with our professional licensed guide.
Many interesting artists, philosophers and scientists such as: Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Friedrich Nietzsche, Gustav Klimt, Sigmund Freud, Albert Einstein, Truman Capote and Greta Garbo adored spending time in Taormina. You will follow in their footsteps with our guide who will show you the most beautiful corners and streets in town, and help you uncover all of their most evocative secrets.
During the walk you will visit the famous Ancient Theatre, the beautiful Palazzo Corvaja, the Odeon - a small Roman theatre, the church of Saint Catherine, Vicolo Stretto - the narrowest street in Taormina, Corso Umberto - the fashionable and charming main street, and Piazza IX Aprile - the main square with a magnificent view of the majestic profile of Etna and the coast of the Bay of Giardini Naxos stretching up the hill to the Greek Theatre.
At the end of the tour you will stop for a granita tasting in a historical Sicilian granita bar. Granita is a semi-frozen dessert made from sugar, water and various flavourings. Granita in combination with a yeast pastry called brioche is a common snack during the summer months in Sicily.
- Walking-tour of Taormina with English speaking licensed professional guide
- Entrance Ticket to The Ancient Theatre with no waiting in line
- Tasting of Sicilian granita
Costs will be provided at the time of your enquiry. All tours can be customised, please talk to us about special requests.
Sicilian Cooking Class in a Private Villa in Taormina
Enjoy a cooking class in a private villa in Taormina guided by a professional chef. Afterwards you will savour your dishes on the terrace with a selection of superb Mount Etna wines whilst soaking up the atmosphere of the villa and beautiful surrounds.
Enjoy a 5-hour experience led by a professional local chef who will teach you about Sicily’s cuisine heritage.
Sicily since ancient times has been a place of great domination which in turn created a complex gastronomical culture. Favoured ingredients are mainly locally produced vegetables, meat, and local seafood from the dazzling sea that surrounds the island.
Get ready to cook three courses featuring meat, fish, and pasta according to local culinary traditions and techniques that you can use to impress family and friends back home!
Enjoy a Sicilian aperitivo accompanied by local seasonal products, take a seat and dine on your dishes in the relaxing atmosphere of the villa. A selection of Etna’s prestigious wines will enrich your experience.
2,5-hour cooking lesson with local professional chef and lunch
4 course lunch
Etna wine and mineral water
Home made Sicilian liqueur
Roundtrip transportation from your Hotel in Taormina to the Villa
Cost supplied per individual request.
Siracusa and Noto Private Guided Tour
Discover the ancient history of one of the most beautiful cities of Sicily - Syracuse, than relax wandering the narrow streets of Baroque Noto.
The entire city of Syracuse is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Founded on the west coast of Sicily in 734 BC by Greek colonizers, Syracuse was one of the most powerful cities of the Mediterranean sea. Rich in Ancient Greek history, the city features stunning architecture, and was the birthplace of mathematician Archimedes.
Visit the archeological sites of ancient Syracuse with its Greek Theatre, Necropolis and the Amphitheatre of the Roman Imperial age. The majestic Greek Theatre of Syracuse, carved into the heart of the mountains, is the place where Plato once performed.
Travel to the charming Ortigia Island - the center and the heart of Syracuse. Start the sightseeing of Ortigia with a walk around to soak up the sights.
Visit Piazza Duomo, marvel the magnificent Cathedral built in the 7th century over the great Temple of Athena and the beautiful promenade along the sea where you can find the Fountain of Arethusa, famous from Greek mythology.
Noto is a small Sicilian baroque jewel surrounded by the orange, almond and olive trees. The buildings are majestic, all built in local limestone, soft and compact. The time has changed its candid pure color creating the magnificent golden tint that shines in the sunset light.
- A full day tour of Syracuse
- Visit the archeological sites of Syracuse with Greek Theater
- Admire the beautiful Ortigia Island - centre of Syracuse
- Walk around the baroque city of Noto visiting its top attractions
- Licensed private guide providing you with incredible amounts of priceless history
- Private Mercedes Car service
- Full day private local guide service
- 3 course tasting menù at a gourmet restaurant in Siracusa
- Entrance fee to the Archeological area of Siracusa and the Cathedral
- Coffee break at Noto.
Costs provided at the time of individual enquiries.
Etna & Taormina Private Helicopter Tour
Enjoy a bird's-eye view of Etna and Taormina as you soar above the volcano’s active craters and Taormina’s ancient theatre.
Fly over the the highest active volcano in Europe and admire from above its amazing natural beauty.
You will have the unique opportunity to discover the eastern shore of Sicily and the crystal clear turquoise Ionian sea.
The spectacular site of Taormina perched on the mountainside will take your breath away; its Greek Theatre seen from above will send you back in time and make you truly appreciate the ancient history of this extraordinary place.
- 35 minute private spectacular helicopter tour of Etna & Taormina
- Enjoy a bird's-eye view of Etna and Taormina as you soar above the volcano’s active craters and Taormina’s ancient theatre
- Appreciate beautiful views of Taormina’s coastline
- Choose from several departure times to enjoy your tour to the fullest
- Round trip transportation service with Mercedes Car available from Taormina area to helipad (2 hours disposal)
- 35 minutes helicopter tour
Costs provided at the time of individual enquiries.