Charming Southern Tuscan Villa
Stylish and luxurious home in southern Tuscany
San Casciano dei bagni 53040 SI Italia
Overview & highlights
This stylish villa was designed and constructed by a distinguished international landscaper and interior designer. He built the house to resemble an old luxury resort in Tuscany, whilst providing all the modern amenities for extra comfort.
Sleeps 12+2 | Bedrooms 7 | Bathrooms 6
Rooms are beautifully decorated with quality fabrics and antiques. Living room with a large fireplace, state of the art kitchen and a heated swimming pool. This elegant villa remains that of a comfortable home, with personal touches evident throughout, making it a wonderful venue from which to explore Tuscany and Umbria.
The Villa is completely private, on top of a hill within 50 acres of oak woodland, pastures and olive groves, with expansive views of the Sienese countryside. Expansive views with wrap around terraces, creating intimate areas for dining or just relaxing.
Located 5 minutes from a very charming medieval village in southern Tuscany. It is a 20-minute drive from the A1 motorway (Rome-Florence) and the rail station of Chiusi (Intercity trains to Rome or Florence-Milan). The village has nice restaurants, shops, banks, pharmacy, etc.
An unspoilt part of Italy, recently discovered by those who enjoy and appreciate its quiet beauty, central location between Rome and Florence, and its flourishing artistic and social life. Other delightful places to visit are Cetona, Montepulciano, Montalcino as well as Florence, Siena and Arezzo for longer day trips.
- Cetona – 15 kms
fabro – 17 kms
Città della Pieve – 18 kms
Radicofani – 18 Kms
Mainline train: Chiusi – 21 kms
chiusi – 22 kms
Orvieto – 36 Kms
Pienza – 41 kms
monticchiello di pienza – 42 kms
castiglione d orcia – 43 kms
San quirico d orcia 44 km
- Montalcino – 58 kms
Cortona – 59 kms
buon convento – 61 kms
perugia – 61 kms
todi – 71 kms
arezzo – 80 kms
Assisi – 83 kms
Siena – 90 kms
Florence – 150 kms
Airports: Rome – 180 kms
Rooms & Suites
- Fully equipped kitchen with fireplace and arch to dining room with French doors leading to covered loggia
- Entrance Hall
- Full bathroom (tub with wall-mounted shower and curtain) can be both private to the bedroom and serve as a guest bathroom.
- Large master bedroom (King size) with elegant four –poster bed and views over the garden with door opening to the pool. Beautifully finished en-suite bath (tub with hand-held shower, shower stall)
- Living room occupies entire end of house, opening to the pool through double doors. TV with satellite, Cd, tape player and radio. Large fireplace. An alcove includes a large antique desk.
- Twin bedroom (twin can be combine) with iron frame beds.
- Double bedroom (queen) with canopied bed
- Second master bedroom (King) with four poster bed, alcove for desk. Two large windows frame the countryside view. Very large closet. En-suite bath (tub with wall-mounted shower).
- Double bedroom with desk and dresser. Opens to private west-facing terrace and views on Monte Amiata and Monte Cetona. Walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom.
- Stone steps to garden
- Twin Bedroom (can be combine)
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Utility room with washer and dryer
- Private Pool 14m X 5,5 m – heated at extra charge
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite TV in the living room
- Wireless internet connection included
- Telephone DVD/CD Player
- Bose sound system
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
FOR THE FAMILY
- Board games
- Children’s Books in English
- Football goals
Rates & Policies
Rates and policies will be provided at the time of each individual enquiry. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org