16th Century Villa Divino – Amalfi Coast
16th Century Villa in the heart of the Amalfi Coast
Furore 84010 Province of Salerno Italy
Overview & highlights
Suspended between the sky and the sea, this beautiful fortified villa, located a short walk from the very center of Furore town in the heart of the Amalfi Coast, dates back to the 16th century and has been completely reconstructed by the new owners for the first time after many years of complete abandon.
Sleeps 10 | Bedrooms 3 plus one large Suite | Bathrooms 5
A unique experience with an exclusive list of dedicated services, plus large terraces and a private infinity swimming pool with spectacular views out to sea and along the Amalfi coastline offering complete privacy and tranquility. The garden that surrounds the villa is spread across several terraces facing the sea. It is planted with old olive trees and a particularly beautiful maritime pine that lends shade to the terraces and provides a respite from the summer heat.
On the ground floor and adjacent to the courtyard is the kitchen, the dining room and the living room with a romantic fireplace. An ancient flavour of conviviality reigns in the rustic kitchen that in the center has a large worktable made with reclaimed wood from old fixtures present in the villa.
The kitchen opens onto the dining room adorned with coral objects that represent the true passion of the owner. Through a characteristic scale enriched by vaults, you will reach the upper floor and the bedrooms.
Located in the heart of the Amalfi Coast, only a short walk from the very center of Furore town.
Rooms & Suites
All rooms are furnished with refined elegance and preciousness in every detail, in a style reminiscent of the Baroque. Antique pieces, silk finishings and carved frames. All the beds are exquisite – some are carved and covered in gold leaf and others are covered in fine velvet, which gives them an absolutely royal touch.
- Sleeps 10 | Bedrooms 3 plus one large Suite | Bathrooms 5
Three bedrooms in the Villa, two of which have king sized beds that cannot be separated and one of which has a king sized bed that can be separated.
A suite in the Orangerie with two separable king sized beds.
- Rooms carefully designed down to the last detail: period furniture and chimney, safe, heating, air conditioning, fans, fine Italian handmade linens, set of towels, bathrobes, courtesy kit, blow dryer, king sized bed, two cots upon request, set of pillows, fresh-cut flowers, en suite bathrooms
The property is air-conditioned, has central heating and a fireplace.
- Wellness and Relaxation: panoramic view from every room, outdoor areas equipped with furniture for dining and relaxation, patios, pergolas made from chestnut wood, panoramic terraces, gardens, organic garden, infinity pool with Jacuzzi (12X5X2.2 m), solarium with changing room, outdoor showers, deck chairs, and parasols.
- Cutting-edge technology: high speed internet connection with Wi-Fi, satellite TV, DVD player, Dolby surround sound system, Hi-fi system
- Household appliances and equipment: kitchen equipped with a professional cooktop with five burners, gas oven, electric oven and microwave, barbecue, toaster, refrigerator, freezer, blender, electric kettle, electric juicer, espresso maker, dishwasher, use of washer and dryer with staff members, iron, and ironing board.
- Continental breakfast prepared on site by a chef daily
- A qualified chef at your disposal (food not included) daily from 8:00 to 11:00 A.M, from 1:00 to 3:00 P.M. and from 6:00 to 8:30 P.M. The fee for extra hours is to be agreed upon with the chef.
- Five hours of cleaning of the Villa daily (extra hours at extra costs to be quoted on request)
- Daily pool maintenance
- Porterage service upon arrival and departure
- Pool towels changed daily
- Bath towels changed daily
- Change of sheets during the week (surcharge for extra changes)
- Cot for children under 3 years
- Concierge service available
- Use of the barbecue
- Laundry service (wash and dry) provided by the Villa staff
- Suitable for children; children of all ages welcome
- Free public parking
Services at an extra cost
- Baggage transport
- Personal chef
- Cooking lessons
- Lunch and dinner served
- Catering for small ceremonies
- Massages and esthetic treatments
- Personal hairstylist
- Washing and ironing of laundry
- Babysitting and entertainment
- Extra change of linens
- Extra daily cleaning
- Mini Bar
- Snack Bar
- Wine Bar
- Private parties in the garden or on the terrace; symbolic ceremonies
These services must be requested in advance. Price upon request.
Rates & Policies
Rates and policies will be provided at the time of each individual enquiry. Please email us at email@example.com