Palazzo Loredana Positano
Presigious Retreat to the Stars in Positano, Amalfi Coast
Positano, Province of Salerno, Italy
Overview & highlights
This exquisite private villa is available only in its entirety for your exclusive use, one of the most prestigious retreats on the Amalfi Coast for celebrities and stars from across the globe.
It’s strikingly rich red stucco facade and dramatic terraces, draws the eye of anyone visiting Positano. Located on the clifftop above Positano, overlooking the village and coastline.
2 Suites + 2 Double Rooms + 1 Single Room + ensuites
Step through the gates into the private internal courtyard, lined with massive terracotta vases and handpainted majolica tiles, and continue inside to the ground floor living room, kitchen, dining room, or grand staircase leading to the bedrooms above.
Indulge yourself in the five luxurious rooms, a private spa with indoor pool, gorgeous halls, and a deluxe kitchen. Extra beds available at an extra cost. Ideal for private events hosting up to 25/30pax.
Divine Positano, a perfect location to fall in love with the best of Italy’s Amalfi Coast. The palazzo is located on the clifftop above Positano, overlooking the village and coastline.
How to arrive
At the time of your enquiry we will provide quotes for private car transfers from any location in Italy taking you in comfort and style directly to the Villa.
Rooms & Suites
Rooms are furnished with antiques dating primarily from the Baroque period, blended with modern amenities including wifi, air conditioning, and flat screen tv’s.
In high season, the Palazzo can only be booked it its entirety for weekly stays and weddings.
- 2 suites with bathrooms on the upper floor (shower-room)
One has frescoed ceilings dating from the 1700’s, two balconies, and a magnificent terrace with a view over Positano’s beach.
The second suite is decorated in keeping with the villa’s overall Baroque style, painted ceilings, a private bathroom decorated with antique tiles and the terrace overlooks the sea. Furnished with a sofa and armchairs to relax in while enjoying the view over the coast.
- 2 double room attic suites with bathrooms (shower-room)
The first with a view that will take your breath away, views as far as Praiano and over the Mediterranean to the horizon. A small private terrace overlooking the sea and garden.
The second a romantic room tucked under the eaves and decorated in a welcoming Mediterranean style, with a large window overlooking Positano and lush villa garden, with its orange and lemon trees and flowering bougainvillea.
- 1 single room with bathroom (shower-room)
A cozy room perfect for young guests or those who require privacy and independence. The room has its own private bathroom on the landing, decorated with antique majolica tiles.
- extra bed available Euro 50.00 per day
- Sitting Room: Accommodates 8/10 pax
- Dining Room: Accommodates 8/12 pax
- Toilets: 7
Extra beds are available at an extra cost of Euro 50.00 per day.
Services and amenities amongst the different rooms:
- Continental breakfast
- Morning daily cleaning
- Daily change of bed and bath linen
- Air conditioning
- Safety box included in all rooms
- Hermes courtesy kit
- Sofa in some rooms
- Flat screen TV
- Mini Bar in all rooms
- Antique kitchen with high end, modern appliances tucked in between stone archways, marble sinks and a grand fireplace. Two ovens for fresh bread and pizza are built directly into the walls decorated with antique majolica tiles.
Living and Dining Rooms
- Both rooms are divided into two separate areas, with an antique Tuscan oak table encircled by a blend of antique and modern armchairs, a bookshelf with antique volumes, a Neapolitan Rococo mirror, and a collection of antique paintings, including depictions of the life of Alexander the Great.
- Downstairs, the Spa includes an indoor pool lined with traditional Amalfi Coast majolica tiles, equipped with an endless pool system, massage jets both on the pool walls and seat, and a massage waterfall. A sauna and Turkish bath, shower treatment, massage and relaxation area, and direct access to the outdoor terrace with its sundeck and hot tub complete the spa.
Services & Utilities Included
- Continental Breakfast
- Electricity, water, heating, gas, firewood, conditioning, final cleaning.
- PC Workstation/Wifi in the entire structure
- Music sound system/Ipod connection included inside and out
- Pool cleaning
- Pool towels
- Cooking service
- Chef (8 hours per day)
- Concierge (8 hours per day)
- Cleaning lady (from 8am to 4pm)
Extra time needed will be charged at Euro 25.00 per hour
Laundry service: Underwear included; extra laundry will be charged at Euro 25.00 per hour
Porter service: Included from Monday to Saturday from 8am until 6pm. On Sunday or outside the indicated time there will be an extra charge of Euro 10.00-15.00 per suitcase.
Food & Beverage: Not included. Euro 2000.00 cash deposit to be paid upon arrival.
Parking: Not included. Euro 20.00 per day for a car and Euro 30.00 per day for a van or larger vehicle, valet service included accept on Sundays (extra cost).
Telephone and fax usage will be charged as an extra cost.
Rates & Policies
Rates and policies will be provided at the time of each individual enquiry.
Please email us at email@example.com