Villa Bellissima – 5 Star Luxury in Puglia
Refined and cosy elegant serviced Villa for 6 people
Savelletri, Fasano, Province of Brindisi, Puglia, Italy
IAT Special offers
- For a minimum stay of 7 nights, one bottle of premium sparkling wine and 1 tray of delicate almonds, biscotti and local sweets at the time of your arrival
Or if you prefer..
- One Apulian extra-virgin olive oil (0,5lt) for a min stay of 4 nights – this is unique oil from the property, some of the best in the world!
Overview & highlights
A completely serviced luxury private villa located on a property in Savelletri di Fasano, Puglia offering a large garden, patio and private swimming pool.
Sleeps 6 | Bedrooms 3
Situated amongst the olive groves on a refined resort, subtly removed but providing access to all 6 restaurants, Spa, private beach clubs, golf course and first class local-advisors and concierge attending to your every request.
Fully equipped kitchen, 32” LCD TV set and mini audio system with IPod docking station, wi-fi, stone fire place, dining and gaming room.
Located in Savelletri di Fasano (Brindisi), a few steps away from the Adriatic coast, the slopes of the Murgia and the Itria Valley and its easily accessible by car both from Bari (50km) and Brindisi (35km) international airports and Fasano train station (approx. 5km by car).
1 hour by plane from Rome airport.
Private car transfers – New Mercedes email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rooms & Suites
Large garden, patio and private swimming pool (pool sizes starting at 5m x 2.5m).
- Ground floor:
– Fully-equipped kitchen
– Living area with sofas, armchairs, chaise longue, 32” LCD TV set and mini audio system with IPod docking station
– Lunch area with stone fireplace and guest bathroom
- First floor:
– Master bedroom with king-sized canopy bed, 32” LCD TV, walk-in closet and double-basin bathroom, double shower and separate bathtub
– Second bedroom with super king-sized bed or two separate beds, small studio/walk-in closet and bathroom with bathtub.
- Lower level:
– Furnished basement with dining/gaming table, honor bar and a comfortable living area with 46” LCD TV and home theater system including DVD player and connectivity panel to connect one’s devices to the TV by cable or Bluetooth
– Third bedroom with super king-sized bed or two separate beds; bathroom with box shower;
– Extra room that may be used as a studio, massage room
Internet connection via cable, Wi-Fi or TV
Lower level does not have windows.
Restaurants: There are 6 restaurants on the property that provide the highest quality food using fresh local produce – oil, wine, vegetables, fish, meat and spices – a gourmet sensation. Don’t miss the classic cocktails at the unique bar’s.
- Access to 2 private beach clubs with restaurants
‘Local Advisors’ are on hand at the resort, they are local people rich in knowledge and are always there for you when needed. They know and love the area and can arrange unexpected delightful experiences fulfilling your wishes and curiosity, including customised experiences discovering Puglia.
An award winning SPA labelled the ‘Worlds Best Wellness Spa” at Boutique Hotel Awards.
There is an 18-hole golf course and kids clubs at your disposal.
Rates & Policies
Please contact our concierge directly at email@example.com to enquire or complete the Enquire Now form and we will respond with rates and availability.