Villa Renata – Viterbo
Magical world governed by history and attention to detail
Overview & highlights
This graceful 18th Century property has been owned by the same family for over three hundred years and has been designated as a national historical monument.
Sleeps 11 | Bedrooms 6 | Bathrooms 4
The Villa has been decorated in many of the original luxury antique furnishings and is located on 17 acres of land with flourishing gardens, olive orchards and has it’s own private infinity pool.
Full-staffed services include daily house cleaning, staff for preparing meals (breakfast and dinner) cook and assistant cook, staff for table service and daily service cart.
Villa Renata is an ideal base for exploring Etruscan sites and glorious Renaissance Palaces, for walking near the volcanic lakes and for golfing at a nearby 18-hole course.
There is also a beautiful guesthouse if extra bedrooms are required – see details below.
Northern Lazio offers a variety of other attractions. This beautiful Villa is located only 1.5 km from the centre of Viterbo and near the Lago di Vico nature preserve.
Within day-trip range of Southern Tuscany and Umbria, Siena is just 80km to the northwest, while St. Francis Umbrian birthplace, Assisi, is a comparable distance to the north.
- Horse Riding 1 km
- SPA Terme dei Papi 2 km
- Tennis Club 2 km
- Golf Club 2 km
- Bolsena Lake 30 km
- Bracciano Lake 35 km
- Seaside 45 km
- Rome Airport 80 km
- Rome 100 km.
Rooms & Suites
Large sitting room with a fireplace, large dining room, TV room, study and bathroom. Double bedroom with a bathroom with shower, laundry room, large and well-equipped kitchen leading out to a paved pergola with a dining table. The Terrace is also furnished with garden furniture and a dining table. Kitchen, foyer, and living room.
- Double bedroom suite with a sitting room and a large bathroom with a jacuzzi and separate shower
- Double bedroom sharing a bathroom with shower with a bedroom with a ‘French’ bed (suitable for one adult or two children)
- Double bedroom and twin bedroom sharing a bathroom with bath and shower; balcony on second floor and small study.
There is also a guesthouse that was completely renovated in 2008
- Ground floor: kitchen, foyer, and living room.
- Second floor: 5 bedrooms each with their own bathroom and a laundry room.
- External lighting, Wi-Fi, Tv, Internet, Telephone, Private parking, hydro massage, pool (14x7m/45×23 feet)
Full staff services include
- Daily house cleaning
- Staff for preparing meals (breakfast and dinner)
- Cook and assistant cook
- Staff for table service and daily service cart
- Daily cleaning (2 people for 4 hours a day, 6 days a week)
- Breakfast from 8.00am to 10.30 and dinner from 18.00 to 22.00, including aperitif service in the courtyard for 7 days a week.
- Water, cooking gas, electricity
- Bed linen, bath linen including one towel for the upside pool changed twice a week
- Final cleaning
- Use of swimming pool from 07.05 to 01.10
- Gardener for the care of the pool and garden
Services available at an extra cost to be quoted at the time of enquiry
- Food and drinks for meals
- Preparation at lunch
- Cooking classes
- Extra cleaning and laundry available
- Extra charges for late night service past 22.00 for waiter and cook
- Babysitter available on request
- For rentals during the Christmas period / winter all costs are to be agreed separately
Rates & Policies
Rates and policies will be provided at the time of each individual enquiry. Please email us at email@example.com