Villa Opulenza – Positano, Amalfi Coast
An elegant atmosphere minutes away from Positano main beach
Positano, 84017 Provincia di Salerno, Italy
Overview & highlights
Villa Opulenza is an 18th Century historical villa with spectacular views of the coastline and Positano, located minutes away from Positano main beach, restaurants and shops. The villa provides an elegant tranquil atmosphere ideal for those wishing to spend a relaxing holiday with all the mod cons on the Amalfi coast.
Sleeps 15 | Bathrooms 7 ( extra beds available on request )
The splendid solarium garden with a private bar and large swimming pool, elegant drawing room with open-plan kitchen and terrace decorated with period amphorae make Villa Opulenza in Positano the fairy-tale location for those wishing to hold their wedding in Positano.
Spacious living room, fully equipped kitchen, private bar by the large swimming pool, plus the villa has 4 terraces with breathtaking views. Property is 1000 sqm
The villa is located halfway up the hill in Positano in walking distance to main beach.
How to arrive
Private car transfers in air-conditioned new Mercedes can be arranged from anywhere in Italy – please ask at the time of your enquiry.
By sea we can arrange private transfers in a selection of luxury charters with full service and refreshments on board – please ask at the time of your enquiry.
By private car, driving from the South the Amalfi Coast can be entered from Vietri sul Mare following the coastline passing through Cetara, Minori, Atrani, Amalfi and Praiano before arriving in Positano.
By private car, driving from the North of Italy to reach Naples, take the A3 motorway Naples-Pompei-Salerno. Exit at Castellammare di Stabia and follow directions to Positano/Amalfi.
Rooms & Suites
MAIN FLOOR – LIVING AREA
- Antique entrance door lead to a panoramic terrace with period amphoras, lanterns and art such as the stone sarcophagus from the Pompeian era.
- A large patio door on the terrace leads to the drawing room furnished with comfortable armchairs and sofas
- Amongst the Louis 16th style chairs, painting of don Giuseppe Fiorentino on the drawing room wall and a Venetian gondola-cot held up by 2 mermaids disappearing into a sea of silk flowers there are 2 fireplaces located opposite the different areas in the drawing room that are priceless works of art.
- Comprises 4 suites and a single room with en-suite bathroom.
- Each suite brims with history and a fairy-tale atmosphere thanks to vaults frescoed in pastel colours showing scenes from life in the country.
- All suites overlook the sea and have luminous balconies with wonderful upholstery from which you have a fabulous view of Positano.
- “Romeo and Juliet” suite with an independent entrance located on the lower floor has an enchanting atmosphere, from the suite’s balcony admire the views of Positano and the villa’s swimming pool and terrace.
SWIMMING POOL & TERRACE
- A splendid garden terrace with a large swimming pool and private bar by the pool is the ideal place to sunbathe whilst relaxing around sipping on a cool drink or scrumptious cocktail.
All terraces at Villa Opulenza are located on three floors and all provide a 360° view from the mountains to the sea, making you feel like you are suspended between heaven and earth.
The private terrace alongside the living area is an excellent location for weddings or romantic dinners and birthday parties.
- Air-conditioning + heating
- Satellite Sky TV led HD – DVD
- CD players safe box
- dock station
- fridge in rooms
- laundry room with washing machines & dryer
- Professionally equipped kitchen with – dishwasher & refrigerator, ice-machine, coffee machine, freezer, microwave
- Telephone, fax
- Internet – wi-fi
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- 2 outdoor showers by the pool, deck chairs, sun umbrellas, sun-beds
- Pool can be heated at an additional cost to be quoted
The following services can be arranged at a separate cost.
- Cleaning On request and extra bed linen change. Laundry and ironing and a waiter for private service.
- Health services A consult with a dietician, odontist, cardiologist or medical doctor can be arranged.
- Free time the villa offers mini soccer, tennis, ping pong, night fishing, golf, and gym at a nearby centre.
- A qualified baby sitter can be arranged on request, tickets for special events booked and money exchanged.
- It is also possible to rent a mobile phone, a computer and access to fax, photocopier, scanner, video-programming and dvd.
PRIVATE WEDDINGS & EVENTS
The panoramic terrace overlooks the Li Galli islands, making it the perfect setting for unforgettable dinner parties, birthdays and private events in Positano. The swimming pool bar is ideal for buffets, aperitifs, cocktail parties and ceremonies.
The villa is affiliated with a wedding planner and event organiser who specialises in settings, floral arrangements for dinners, whether inside or out, buffets for weddings, cakes, cocktail parties by the pool, and anniversaries.
- Bridal hair and makeup can be arranged for the whole wedding party.
- Price per person according to the menu will be quoted separately.
Fees for weddings and events will be quoted separately.
On request and at an extra cost the villa can also arrange breakfast, dinner, cocktails, cooking classes, wine tastings etc.
Rates & Policies
Prices and policies will be provided at the time of your enquiry, please complete the enquiry form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org