An exciting luxurious road rally in Northern Italy over 8 days
Our “Tour of the Italian Alps” over eight days explores the excellence and the uniqueness of the Italian beauties and traditions through a completely new perspective. Guests will drive powerful and luxurious SUVs.
The wild and isolated areas in the mountains to the outstanding beauty of the uncontaminated small villages in Northern Italy. You will have direct contact with farmers who still practice traditions dating back centuries, to a four-day supercar driving experience on the magnificent roads in the north of Italy for this impressive driving journey of 1.000 km (circa 620 miles). An ice-track driving experience will be the cherry on top of the cake.
The tour runs from 1st to 8th of March 2020
The tour will be simply unforgettable thanks to the impeccable, tailor-made services offered to every guest that joins us.
Day 1 – Arrival Sunday – 1st March
Arrival at Malpensa or Linate International Airport in Milan and transfer to the Four Seasons Hotel Milan with our private vehicle and English speaking driver. Afternoon will be at your leisure (visits, Spa, shopping…) Dinner will be organised in a fine dining restaurant.
Day 2 – Bormio – Monday 2nd March
Morning – Briefing and departure with the chosen top SUVs from Milan to Bormio. Arrival in Bormio for lunch. Afternoon – Hotel check-in. Afternoon at leisure in the amazing Spa Facilities. Dinner will be served in the great ballroom of the historic Hotel. Overnight: QC Terme Bagni Nuovi – Bormio
Total driving: Approx. 3 hours – 210Km – 130 Miles
Day 3 – Livigno – Tuesday 3rd March
Experience an exciting and unique drive on an ice track in Livigno guided by professional instructors. After lunch, drive to Madonna di Campiglio, a lovely village, set in a picturesque valley. Dinner in the Hotel. Overnight: Lefay Resort & SPA Dolomiti – Pinzolo
Total driving: Approx. 4 hours 30 min. – 200 Km – 124 Miles
Day 4 – Madonna di Campiglio – Wednesday – 4th March
This special day will be a treat for all the ski lovers: guests will be able to ski for the day with an Italian World Champion in Madonna di Campiglio, known for its most beautiful ski slopes. You will be transported to a special location where you will enjoy dinner in a refuge by snowcat. Overnight: Lefay Resort & SPA Dolomiti – Pinzolo (On this day guests can decide to stay at the Hotel and enjoy the fantastic facilities and the Spa)
Day 5 – Dolomites – Thursday – 5th March
Morning – Drive to Cortina d’Ampezzo via scenic mountains and on the spectacular roads of the Dolomites! Afternoon – Check-in at the maginificent Hotel Cristallo, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa in Cortina, and enjoy your afternoon at leisure in the so called “Queen of the Dolomites”. Dinner will be inside at the hotel’s La Stube 1872, a wonderfully cozy, wood-panelled restaurant. Overnight: Cristallo, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa – Cortina d’Ampezzo
Total driving: Approx. 4 hours – 210 Km – 130 Miles
Day 6 – Cortina d’Ampezzo – Friday – 6th March
Today you can decide to stay at the Hotel and enjoy the fantastic facilities and the Spa, or wander beyond to discover this magical town. Its time for a free day in order to enjoy the beautiful ski slopes of Cortina d’Ampezzo and its iconic village full of famous fashion designers shops and Art Galleries. Dinner at a delightful restaurant in Cortina. Overnight: Hotel Cristallo, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa.
Day 7 – Milan – Saturday – 7th March
On this final day of driving the super SUVs, guests will travel from Cortina d’Ampezzo to Milan passing through many charming areas of Italy. Stop for lunch in the lovely Sirmione located right on Lake Garda.
Final Night – Overnight: Bulgari Hotel Milan
Total driving: Approx. 4 hours 45 minutes – 410 Km – 255 Miles
Day 8 – Departure – Sunday – 8th March
Our private driver and vehicle will accompany you to the Airports of Milan. This “Tour of the Italian Alps” tour ends but remains engraved in the memory and the hearts of our guests.
MAIN FEATURES AND RECAP OF SERVICES INCLUDED
- Eight-day road rally tour on the most exciting roads of the Italian Alps from the 1st of March to 8th March 2020.
- Seven-nights accommodation in a double-bedroom with breakfast in 5-star luxury hotels.
- Six-day access and use of the chosen SUVs with kasko car insurance for all cars (up to 1.050 km – 652 miles driving). Speeding is at the driver’s risk and possible tickets are covered by the driver.
- Tour Director and Staff (with their own cars) in proportional number to the participants.
- Intensive briefing and assistance during the whole trip.
- Highway toll, use of Telepass, fuel and all the services related to the vehicles such as parking, refueling and car-washing are included.
- Walkie-talkies (while driving: guests and staff are always connected through radio).
- Luggage and ski transportation (max. four bags per super car).
- All transfers to Airports, restaurants and ski resorts with transportation of the skis are included.
- Three-hour long driving experience with instructors on an ice track in Livigno using Subaru Impreza, Mitsubishi Evo and a BMW i3 all equipped with spiked winter tires.
- One day of skiing with an Italian Ski Champion (To be confirmed)
- Two daily ski passes per person (one in Madonna di Campiglio and one in Cortina d’Ampezzo) and rental of top skis, boots and ski poles in both ski resorts.
- One dinner in a refuge including wine (no spirits).
Note: Not included in the above mentioned list are airfare/trains tickets, all meals and drinks (except the dinner in the refuge), everything not presented as “included services”.
On request: Professional video and photographic services: guests will be provided, as a souvenir, with a high-resolution video and pictures of the entire journey at an extra cost. We can assist all guests for a possible extension of their journey in Italy.
The trip is based on a minimum of 4 SUVs (couples or singles). The price for the whole trip is Euro 25,000.00€ Vat included per couple (the price is the same for one or two participants).
List of supercars (upon availability)
- Bentley Bentayga V8 (price per car included): Security deposit Euro 8,000.00 (1 car available)
- Mercedes G63 AMG S.W. (price per car included): Security deposit Euro 8,000.00 (4 cars available)
- Bentley Bentayga W12 (price per car + euro 1,300.00): Security deposit Euro 10,000.00 (1 car available)
- Ferrari GTC4 Lusso V12 (price per car + euro 2,100.00): Security deposit euro 15,000.00 (2 cars available)
- Lamborghini Urus (price per car + euro 2,600.00): Security deposit euro 10,000.00 (3 cars available)
All prices include Vat.
Payment Terms & Conditions along with all Policies will be provided per individual enquiry.
The program is indicative and may be modified at the discretion of the organization. The program can be adapted to our clients wishes and can be subject to surcharge.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org