FULL SERVICE PRIVATE LUXURY ITINERARIES
Private Luxury Vacations in Greece – tailored to individual requests, our clients stay at the finest Hotels and Villas on mainland and throughout the hundreds of islands. Custom designed experiences for all private travellers from families, honeymooners, retirement, intimate groups of friends travelling together, couples and multi-generational. Discover the ultimate luxury girls trips and for corporates we design first-class incentive trips.
EXPERIENCE > Private Yachting to the Greek Islands
Sit back and let your Captain and our specialist yachting team do the hard work, catering to your every need with true professionalism and the utmost confidentiality, our team will take you to explore exclusive spots among the islands in Greece.
At the time of your enquiry if you wish to discover one of our suggested itineraries our team will share with you all relevant journeys, otherwise we will tailor the entire trip to your preferences.
FULL SERVICE ITINERARIES INCLUDE
- Private Week and Month-Long Yacht Charters
- Hand Selected Luxury Hotels
- Exclusive Luxury Villa Rentals
- Private Helicopter & Private Jet Charters
- Specialised Guide Services for Private Tours
- Private Drivers on land
- Pre- and Post-Cruise Excursions
- VIP Airport Meet & Greet at Plane Door and Port Assistance
- Rib Boat Transfers
- 24/7 Concierge Services
City escapes all year round, discover Athens, Thessaloniki, Patras, Piraeus among many others. The world-renowned Acropolis – an iconic example of classical antiquity, where you will discover the magnificence of the Parthenon and learn more on its impact on modern history.
Explore the below suggested Itineraries
- Argolic & Saronic Island Escapes
- Athens, Corfu, Zakynthos, Athens
- Athens, Mainland Greece & Corfu
- Athens, Milos, Ios & Naxos
- Athens, Milos, Sifnos & Santorini
- Athens, Mykonos, Multi-day Charter & Santorini
- Athens, Naxos, Paros & Athens
- Athens, Paros, Santorini & Crete
- Athens Spetses, Porto Heli & Athens
- Athens & the Peloponnese
- Thessaloniki & Halkidiki
- Off-the-Beaten-Path Islands
- Mainland & Peloponnese
Should you require assistance at any time during your trip we will be at your disposal to assist you immediately with dedicated local support 24/7.
Key destinations in the Cyclades are :
Best during May to October for 7 to 14+ days
- SANTORINI for romance and sunsets
- NAXOS for local culture and farm to table foods
- MYKONOS for jetset
- PAROS & ANTIPAROS for chic yet authentic luxury
- MILOS for beaches and sailing
- FOLEGANDROS for off the radar authenticity
- SIFNOS for effortless beauty and local immersion
- IOS forpristine beaches and a vibrant old town
- KOUFONISIA for untouched natural pools
TIP : Consider a mix of a luxury private yacht for multi-day charters and our pick of top luxury hotels on the islands
Key destinations in Crete are :
Best months – all year round for any duration between 4-10+ days. Combines well with Cyclades, Dodecanese, Ionian.
- ELOUNDA for luxury beach resorts
- CHANIA for local culture
- RETHYMNO for charming old town
- AGIOSNIKOLAOS for local fishing village
- SAMARIAGORGE for hiking
- KNOSSOS for history and archaeology lovers
- LASITHI REGION for traditional villages
- HERSONISSOS for beaches, nightlife, and golf
TIP: Explore Crete’s local food, olive oil, wine and spirits or go completely off the radar to explore traditional villages like Sfakia and Loutro.
Key destinations in the Ionian are :
The Best months are May to October 7 to 10+ days and combines well with Crete, Peloponnese and connects with northern Greece.
- CORFU for multi-cultural heritage, art, and music
- ZAKYNTHOS for blue caves and shipwreck beach
- KEFALONIA for blue seas and lush green mountains
- PAXOS for crystal clear waters
- LEFKADA for its culinary mosaic
- ITHAKA for Homer’s mythical odyssey
TIP : Private yacht charters are ideal due to the sea conditions.
Key destinations in the Peloponnese are :
All year round, daily or 3 to 10+ days, this area combines extremely well with Saronic, Ionian and northern Greece.
- CORINTH for the famous canal
- NAFPLIO for a charming seaside town
- NEMEA for its Wine Region
- MONEMVASIA for a romantic Venetian castle town
- MYCENAE for Greece’s ancient golden city
- MESSINIA for wine, food, golf and new luxury
- MYSTRAS for the Cradle of Wellness
- OLYMPIA for the birthplace of the famous games
- PORTOHELI for exclusive seaside luxury
TIP : Immerse yourself in traditional experiences such as olive oil pressing, bee-keeping, winemaking, and cooking. This area is the birthplace of wellness and holistic philosophy in Greece and home to four UNESCO sites.