Luxury Castle Torre in Umbria
Exclusive elegant medieval residence in the heart of Umbria, Italy
Capodacqua, Province of Perugia, Italy
IAT Special offers
- One dinner to enjoy the typical Mediterranean cuisine of the Villa’s chef with local fresh ingredients
Overview & highlights
Savour the fairytale atmosphere of the 14th century in this historic castle surrounded by the lush Umbrian hills in central Italy. An architectural treasure dating from the 1300’s which has been transformed into a one of the most unique and unforgettable historic residences in Umbria.
Sleeps 10 | Bedrooms 5 | Bathrooms 5
Ideal for exclusive private weddings and events, two main buildings connected by a large terrace, the medieval watchtower is a 32 meter-high pentagon and four of the five rooms are set in this unique location.
Features a private historic chapel to exchange vows, the chapel has been recently restored to its original splendor with vaulted ceilings and a 14th century crucifix.
The large outdoor courtyard is the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable event, including weddings, anniversaries, or private parties.
The property also features a private swimming pool and the entire property is surrounded by the dramatic castle walls. Rented in it’s entirety, book the castle for your exclusive wedding or private event. Live the fairytale!
Located in Capodacqua di Foligno, a small town in the heart of Umbria in the valle between Fosso del Colle and Fosso della Valle di Collelungo. The fortress was built on a hilltop to protect the route to Colfiorito, considered at the time strategically important.
Rooms & Suites
Castle Torre has 5 guest rooms, all carefully decorated to highlight the original architectural detail while providing the most high end modern amentities, including pay per view and international channels, high tech mattresses, a luxurious line of bath products, and free wifi throughout the entire castle.
- 4 Double rooms with inside bathrooms
- 1 Double room with inside bathroom access for disabled people
- Access to the rooftop terrace with 360 degree views
- Plasma TV Screen
- Electric kettle
- 360 degree views
- Shower or tub
- Telephone & Wifi
Note: not all rooms feature sofa’s, Terrace/Balcony, views computers and desk.
Baby cot available on request
- Utilities: electricity, water, heating, gas, firewood, conditioning, final cleaning
- PC workstations – wifi in the living room
- Courtesy kit
- Change of linen and bathroom towels
- Morning daily cleaning service
- Pool cleaning
- Pool towels
- Continental breakfast
Extra’s requiring a supplement
- Telephone/Fax charged on usage
- Extra hours for concierge, cleaning lady quoted on request
- Laundry service quoted on request
- Food & beverage not included, a 2,000.00 euro cash deposit is to be paid upon arrival
Rates & Policies
Rates and policies will be provided at the time of each individual enquiry. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org