The Dolomite Mountains are of extraordinary beauty!
Experience the Dolomiti Superski on a Hotel-to-Hotel private ski safari with your family and friends. Enjoy our selection of top luxury 5* Hotels and if you choose, stay overnight in the best alpine mountain huts “rifugios” throughout these incredible mountains. Explore Cortina d’Ampezzo, Alta Badia, Val Gardena, Val di Fassa, the famous Sellaronda Ski Tour and other ski resorts. Pristine landscapes blanketed in fresh powder snow, what could be better!
On your ski safari traverse you’ll enjoy different ski areas featuring kilometers of prepared journeys that will lead you to discover the breathtaking beauty of the Dolomites. With such expansive skiable terrain, this is truly a vacation in paradise: we’ll move from valley to valley on skis, enjoy the welcoming atmosphere of the rifugios, explore the fascinating culture and history of these mountains, all while dining on incredible cuisine and sampling fine wines found in the region.
Providing extraordinary terrain, these incredible mountains have become famous the world over as one of the most beloved areas for winter sports. Boasting the number one ski resort in the world, the Dolomites are a winter sports paradise for families, beginners, and champions alike.
We team with the best of the best, our Guides are professional hiking and biking guides, to UIAGM/IFMGA Guides – professionals in their field who are certified for climbing, mountaineering and skiing activities. UIAGM/IFMGA certification is the highest mountain guide qualification in the world.
- Experience the Dolomiti Superski – a “carousel” of 12 inter-connected resorts with 1,200 kilometres (746 miles) of prepared pistes!
- Get a true taste of the Dolomites as you savor world-class gourmet dining and hearty traditional dishes at charming mountain inns
- Enjoy the advantage of lift-service pistes to help you move from resort to resort each day – its likely you may never ski the same run twice!
WHAT MAKES THE DOLOMITES UNIQUE IN THE WORLD?
“The Dolomites are widely regarded as being among the most attractive mountain landscapes in the world. Their intrinsic beauty derives from a variety of spectacular vertical forms such as pinnacles, spires and towers, with contrasting horizontal surfaces including ledges, crags and plateaus, all of which rise abruptly above extensive talus deposits and more gentle foothills. A great diversity of colours is provided by the contrasts between the bare pale coloured rock surfaces and the forests and meadows below. The mountains rise as peaks with intervening ravines, in some places standing isolated but in others forming sweeping panoramas. Some of the rock cliffs here rise more than 1,500 m and are among the highest limestone walls found anywhere in the world. The distinctive scenery of the Dolomites has become the archetype of a “dolomitic landscape”. Geologist pioneers were the first to be captured by the beauty of the mountains, and their writing and subsequent painting and photography further underline the aesthetic appeal of the property.”
– UNESCO, STATEMENT OF OUTSTANDING UNIVERSAL VALUE, CRITERION VII: to contain superlative natural phenomena or areas of exceptional natural beauty and aesthetic importance.
Our Dolomite Alps team craft unique custom adventures for the most demanding clientele who are looking for the highest standards with an outstanding quality of services. All guides are licensed, certified experts. Passionate, experienced mountain professionals who are dedicated to providing you with an exceptional experience.
On our Dolomite Alps Private Ski Safari’s you can expect;
- Trip briefing on arrival
- In/out private airport transfers
- Logistics and maps
- 5* Luxury Hotels
- 4* Luxury Hotels
- Overnight in the best mountain inns – “Rifugio’s” in private rooms with private bathrooms
- Gourmet dining and fine local cuisine
- Private Wine tastings
- Dolomiti Superskipass
- Third party liability insurance for the ski days
- Skis and poles rental
- Safety equipment rental
- Local transfers when needed
- Luggage transfers between hotels
- Duffel bag transfers from hut to hut
Other special inclusions on request, all Dolomite Alps trips are tailored to your preferences..
We look forward to welcoming you… Thank you, Grazie, Dankeschön, Giulan!!
The Italian Allure Travel Team
FOLLOW ITALIAN ALLURE TRAVEL – INSTAGRAM