On this full day Agrigento & Piazza Armerina Private Guided Tour in Sicily, take a walk along the Valley of the Temples and discover the Roman villa full of magnificent mosaics.
Walk along the Valley of the Temples – one of the most magnificent examples of Ancient Greek architecture. Sit down in the shade underneath five hundred year old trees and admire the remains of seven temples, all in Doric style, built between the 5th and 6th century BC, it will marvel you!
On this wonderful private experience take the opportunity to enjoy a picnic in the Kolymberta Garden, a small enchanting valley located in the heart of the Valley of the Temples between the Temple of Vulcan and the Temple of Castor and Pollux.
Then continue to visit the Villa del Casale, a very well preserved Roman villa, built between 330 and 360 AD, with the richest and largest complex collected of Roman mosaics in the world. The architectural style of the villa is very interesting because it differs greatly from the Roman urban houses in Pompei and Ercolano.
Highlights of the Agrigento & Piazza Armerina Private Guided Tour
- A full day tour of Agrigento & Piazza Armerina
- Visit the archeological sites of the Valley of Temples and The Villa del Casale – both UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Have a picnic in an ancient charming Kolymbertha Garden
- Be amazed by the history and learnings from your private guide
Included in the tour
- Private air-conditioned Mercedes car transfer service there and back
- Private guide service
- Rustic picnic at Kolymbethra Garden
- Entrance tickets to the Valley of Temples in Agrigento
- Entrance tickets to the Villa del Casale
This history and learnings from this unique experience will leave you amazed and wanting more.
To enquire about costs and to book this tour in Sicily email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Contact Us form and make sure you mention the exact name of this tour “Agrigento & Piazza Armerina Private Guided Tour”