Belmond Hotel Cipriani
Unrivalled 5 Star Luxury in Venice
Belmond Hotel Cipriani Fondamenta San Giovanni, 10 VE Italy
Overview & highlights
Hotel Cipriani is a resort, a way of life and an island apart. With the elegance of a private club and the advantage of being at the heart of the city, but gently removed from its hustle and bustle, it is the perfect base for discerning travellers.
The hotel’s windows overlook the Basin of St. Mark’s, the Palladian church of St. Giorgio and distant islands of the lagoon. Connected by a walkway through the garden, Palazzo Vendramin offers rooms and suites with butler service where privacy is complete and the view on historic Venice across the water is unparalleled.
The Cipriani’s three restaurants (the Fortuny, the Cip’s Club and the Porticciolo Pool Restaurant) have been awarded prizes for the perfection of their regional cuisine. The Hotel is only five minutes from St. Mark’s Square by its complimentary private motor launch operating 24 hours.
On the tip of Giudecca Island, this iconic hotel is just moments away from the cultural heart of Venice.
Located at the end of the Giudecca Island and set in beautiful gardens, it is only a four minute boat ride away from St Mark’s.
How to arrive
By Air: Venice Marco Polo International Airport (VCE), 30 minutes to the Hotel by water taxi (10km / 6miles)
By Train: Venice Santa Lucia Railway Station, 20 minutes to the Hotel by water taxi. Trains from Milan, Florence, Rome and Naples
By Car: Motorway A4 until Venice; private car parking (at a charge) is available in “Piazzale Roma” at the International Rent a Car Garage, then 20 minutes by water taxi to the Hotel
By Helicopter: Helicopter transfer from/to Venice International Airport and private water taxi to Hotel Cipriani (30 minutes).
Rooms & Suites
95 Rooms and Suites exquisitely decorated in impeccable Venetian style with magnificent views over the open lagoon, the gardens and St. Marks.
Most feature generous king-size or twin beds and most with balconies.
Size: from 25 m2 / 269 ft2
Double Garden View with Balcony
Rooms are very quiet and overlook the large Casanova garden and vineyard
Double Lagoon View
Beautiful view over the open Lagoon and its islands. Some rooms have a separate shower and bathtub.
Double Lagoon View Rooms with Balcony
With a spacious sitting area, luxuriate in the most refined Venetian style. A private balcony or terrace offers uninterrupted lagoon views.
Double Rooms Palazzetto St Mark’s View
Situated in the Palazzetto, connected to Palazzo Vendramin, these magnificent rooms overlook St Mark’s Square. With fully equipped kitchenettes and butler service, it is a truly indulgent choice.
Private balconies or gardens afford tranquil vineyard, pool or lagoon views. Generously king or twin beds ensure a restful sleep.
Size: from 40 m2 / 430 ft2
Junior Suites Garden View
Individually styled and offer a cozy sitting area. Very quiet overlooking the hotel’s Casanova garden and vineyard. Enjoy breakfast on your private balcony or terrace. Most dispose of two bathrooms.
Junior Suites Pool View
Offering a private garden and direct access to the Olympic sized swimming pool. Spacious and private, bathrooms feature double vanities, separate toilet, walk-in showers and bathtub.
Junior Suite Lagoon View & Balcony
Decedent rooms with breathtaking views over the lagoon from balconies or terraces either complete with sun-beds, tables and chairs. Oversized bathrooms with separate shower and double vanities.
Spacious living rooms and marble bathrooms offer supreme comfort. Generously king or twin beds ensure a restful sleep. Size: from 78 m2 / 840 ft2
Suite with a Lagoon View
Large Suites located on the higher floors looking onto the open Lagoon and its islands. Separate living rooms, families may add extra children’s beds to the spacious lounge. Marble bathrooms with bathtub and separate shower.
Lagoon View Suites with Balcony
Suites offer a balcony or terrace overlooking the beautiful Venetian Lagoon and its islands. Beautifully appointed and recently renovated, they feature an elegant living room and are complete with all comforts. One extra bed may be added in the lounge, or suites can be connected to make a two-bedroom suite. Large marble bathrooms with bathtub and separate shower.
Exclusive Suite with Lagoon View
These luxurious Venetian-styled Suites offer large balconies overlooking the open Lagoon and its islands. Featuring spacious living rooms and marble bathrooms with bathtub and separate showers. These are the most requested Suites due to their prominent location within the hotel. All these exclusive Suites may be connected to double rooms to make a two or three bedroom suite.
Palladio Suite (1)
180 degree view over the Venetian lagoon through floor to ceiling windows. The Palladio Suite features an airy living room with private balcony, elegant dining area and the large terrace with an outdoor heated plunge pool with heated Jacuzzi whirlpool. Master bedroom enjoys panoramic views. Two marbled bathrooms with panoramic windows. Guests arriving by boat can land directly at the Suite’s private dock.
Exclusively for guests of the Palladio Suite, on the day of arrival and departure, a complimentary water taxi is available for transfers from and to the airport or railway station.
Palazzo Vendramin Suites
These stunning suites overlook St Mark’s Square and Doge’s Palace or Hotel Cipriani’s gardens. Many garden view suites feature an exclusive terrace or garden.
Palazzo Vendramin Dogaressa Suite
The Dogaressa Suite provides guests with the same emotions of a Canaletto painting, depicting the colours and enchanting nuances of the poetic St. Mark’s Square, framed by the imposing Doges Palace and Riva degli Schiavoni. The large sitting room is decorated with original 18th century Coromandel screens, a remarkable collection of antiques enriched by priceless Fortuny and Rubelli fabrics. An elegant pink marbled bathroom and airy master bedroom overlooking peaceful gardens.
* One extra bed can be placed in Junior Suites and Suites only, for a maximum allowed occupancy of 3 persons
* Palazzo Vendramin also offers 3 charming single rooms decorated in Venetian style. Some can be connected to suites, an ideal solution for families. They all feature marble bathrooms complete with luxury amenities.
Rates & Policies
Please contact us to enquire about rates, all rates will be confirmed upon each individual enquiry
- 2016 Hotel Cipriani Open: 17 March – 9 November 2016
- Hotel Cipriani Rates start from Euro 1,240.00 for a Double Room incl. Bed & Breakfast
- Palazzo Vendramin Open: 8 April – 16 October 2016
- Palazzo Vendramini Rates start from Euro 1,650.00 for a Double Room incl. Bed & Breakfast
- Rates quoted will be in Euro, per room, per night and include full American Breakfast and service.
- 10% Vat to be added to all rates quoted in Euro
- Tariffs may change in the course of the year, without notice
- Children up to 12 years old sharing room with parents: bed free, meals charged as taken
- City Tax: Euro 5.00 per person, per night. Applicable to stays up to 5 consecutive nights, must be paid by the guest upon check-out. Children 1-9 years: no city tax charge. Children 10-16 years old: 50% reduction on applicable city tax.
- From 16 to 17 July 2016, during the Redentore Feast, minimum 2-night stay required
Dine & Drink
Exquisite cuisine within classic Venetian style surroundings. The romantic lagoon-side setting adds to this exceptional dining experience. Dine alfresco on two expansive terraces fringed by lush gardens. The terraces can also be reserved for special occasions.
Service hours: Breakfast from 7.30am to 11.00am; Lunch from 12.30pm to 2.30pm; Dinner from 8.00pm to 10.30pm
Stunning views across the manicured gardens and lagoon. Barmen at the Fortuny Bar can create any cocktail you desire. Enjoy a live pianist in the early evening. Open: 7pm – 10pm
Glamorous yet informal, Cip’s Club has earned an international reputation and boasts unparalleled views of St Mark’s Square. The dining room is graced with beautiful original artworks. Outside, delicious cuisine is served on a spacious decked terrace over the water. Open: Dinner from 7.30pm to 11.00pm
Porticciolo Pool Restaurant
Indulge in delicious light cuisine whilst relaxing looking across the lagoon. Enjoy regional specialties and refreshing drinks. Alfresco, buffet-style appetizers, brick oven pizza, pasta, grilled delicacies and salad bar.
Open: Lunch from 12.00 to 4.00pm
Gabbiano Poolside Bar
Facing the pool, the Gabbiano Bar is a popular spot. Watch the sun slip beneath the horizon with a cocktail. Sip an after-dinner nightcap in the romantic Piano Bar. Open 10:30am – 7pm and 10pm – 1am, light snacks served until 11:30pm
||With a supplement
In your Room on arrival
- Kid’s bathrobes and slippers, bottle warmers Children book with activities and local itineraries
- Extra bed and Baby cots in Junior Suites and Suites
- Available at the Concierge Desk: Playstation, DVDs, Toys for tinier tots
Other facilities for kids:
- Dedicated Kids Club with qualified supervisor
- Babysitting service available on request
- Dedicated Spa Treatments for children in the Casa- nova Wellness Centre (with supplement)
- Fishing in Venice for children (with supplement)
In the Restaurants: Children Menu, Highchairs
- Check-in time: From 3 pm
- Check-out time: Until 12 noon
- Concierge service: Available 24 hours a dayCredit cards
- All major credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners
- Exchange of foreign currency: Available at Reception Desk
- Hairdresser: Available at the Casanova Wellness Centre (upon reservation)
- Laundry service and dry cleaning: Available 6 days a week
- Parking: Garage available in Piazzale Roma (with supplement)
- Chauffeur service: Luxury Sedans bookable through our concierge for private transfers or tours; private boats bookable for transfers / excursions within Venice and the lagoon
- Security service: Available 24 hours a day
- Kids Club: Dedicated “Smile Club” in the garden, with supervised attendant
- Personal shopper: Available on request
- Wheelchair access: On request
- Private Dining Facilities: The Granaries of the Republic for private dining, weddings and events
- City Tax
- All guests are required to pay the Accommodation Tax established by the Venice City Council.
Cancel 72 hours – 1 night and tax fee for every 3 nights booked
A credit card guarantee is required at time of booking.