Gallery Hotel Art
4 Star Contemporary Luxury
Vicolo dell’Oro, 5 50123 Florence
Overview & highlights
The contemporary Gallery Hotel Art is a 4 star design and boutique hotel in Florence dreamed up by Michele Bönan, a refined Florentine architect, and offers a favorite local meeting place in the heart of Florence amongst fashion, art, and stylish people.
Set in a quiet courtyard near the Arno River and Ponte Vecchio bridge, enjoy sumptuous rooms and suites that have been lovingly appointed with selected materials, such as fine linen, cashmere, Asian woods, and Tuscan stones. Experience the flow of the art of life and the history of Florence from the stunning terraces of our suites.
Design meets art. A constant flow of international art vernissages flourishes in it’s lounges.
Next to the Ponte Vecchio bridge, the finest in shopping and museums, enter into an eclectic contemporary hideaway.
- Set in a quiet courtyard near the Arno River and Ponte Vecchio bridge, and close to Palazzo Strozzi
- 10 minutes from Santa Maria Novella Railway station
- 8 kms from Highway A1 Firenze Certosa exit
- 10 kms from Amerigo Vespucci Airport
- 80 kms from Galileo Galilei International Airport
- Parking available next to the hotel
Private car transfers can be arranged on request from anywhere in Italy