5 Star Luxury – Florence
Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli, 4 50123 Firenze Italy
IAT Special offers
Italian Allure Travel Portrait Firenze guests receive free entrance to the magnificent Ferragamo Museum, offered for reservations in all room categories
Overview & highlights
Portrait Firenze is an incredibly personalized place, an all-suite property, where you will find the exclusivity you relish.
Owned by the Ferragamo family and listed amongst the Leading Hotels of the World, at Portrait Firenze you can live the dream, romanced by the irresistible charm of the country and its people.
Portrait Firenze is timeless luxury and has made hospitality a masterpiece. Uniform luxury has been turned it into spontaneous personalization. Florentine architect Michele Bonan has drawn inspiration from Florence in the 1950’s and the birth of Italian haute couture.
To make sure your every moment is a ravishing one, Portrait has replaced anonymous receptions with intimate welcomes, personal service and real hospitality.
Just as Salvatore Ferragamo shaped his creations around the feet of his clients, Portrait Firenze completely craft your stay around you!
Portrait is right in the heart of the historic centre of Florence offering stunning views of the Ponte Vecchio and the Arno River. Step onto your balcony and the Ponte Vecchio seems within touching distance and the Florentine countryside is in view across the city rooftops.
From this privileged position overlooking the Arno River you are moments from the richness of Florence’s art, history, fashion and food.
- Overlooking the Ponte Vecchio next to the Arno River
- Next to famed shopping street, Via Tornabuoni
- Next to Piazza della Signoria
- Cross the Ponte Vecchio to Boboli Gardens
- Close access to Salvatore Ferragamo Museum
- A stone’s throw from the Uffizi Gallery, Accademia, Palazzo Strozzi, San Marco & Stibbert Museums
Rooms & Suites
Portrait is a select 34-suite property, including a spectacular rooftop suite and 273m2 Penthouse Floor. Classic and contemporary fuse as warm wood and opaque greys are bathed in the glow of gilded details and shimmering steel. Soft materials and cosy cashmere set an aristocratic yet relaxing tone.
- 5 Portrait Studio – 40 sqm (430 sq.ft)
- 7 Family Suite – 58 sqm (624 sq.ft)
- 7 Superior Suite River View – 52 sqm (559 sq.ft)
- 6 Studio Deluxe River View – 49 sqm (527 sq.ft)
- 5 Prestige Suite River View – 56 sqm (602 sq.ft)
- 4 Portrait Suite River View – 85 sqm (914 feet)
- 1 Ponte Vecchio Suite – 120 sqm (1290 sq.ft)
- 1 Two Bedroom Suite – 110 sqm (1183 sq.ft)
- 1 Portrait Penthouse Floor River View – 273 sqm (2939 sq.ft)
Free entrance to the Ferragamo Museum for reservations in all room categories.
- 24 hour uncompromising service
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Salvatore Ferragamo Museum and Boutique privileges
- Many connecting rooms and suites for families
Bed and Bath Experience
- Specially created king size bed (2 metres by 2 metres) with extra thick mattress
- Egyptian cotton 300 thread sheets
- Down Duvet
- Pillow menu
- Carrara marble bathrooms with double vanity
- Luxurious and oversized marble showers and baths
- Extra-soft towels and bathrobes
- Large size Salvatore Ferragamo bath amenities
- Professional hairdryer and hair straightener
- Lighted shaving mirror
- Complimentary use of iPad
- Bluetooth Hi-Fi system for listening to your music and watching your films
- State of the art speaker system
- 40’ flatscreen TV
- Music and film library
- Docking station
- Dvd player on request
Personalise your Experience
- Stock your Portrait Honour Bar with your preferences
- Personal trainer
- In-room massage menu
- Special amenities for each age group
- Baby sitting on request
- Video library available for children
Dine & Drink
A customized breakfast, afternoon tea, or an aperitif with friends can be served in-room and is as unique as the hotel’s world class restaurant dining.
Conveniently located right by the Arno River and Ponte Vecchio bridge for a relaxing breakfast.
Borgo San Jacopo Restaurant
For Italian and Tuscan cuisine the award winning Hotel Lungarno’s Borgo San Jacopo restaurant is at your doorstep.
Lunch: from 12.30 to 15.00
Dinner: from 19.30 to 22.00
Rates & Policies
|Low Season:||2016: JAN 01-10; JAN 15 – MAR 24; JUL 31 – SEP 01; NOV 20 – DEC 31|
|Mid Season:||2016: MAR 25 – APR 30; JUL 07-30; NOV 01-19|
|High Season:||2016: JAN 11-14; MAY 01 – JUL 16; SEPT 02 – OCT 31|
Rates will be provided on request in Euro
Rates in low season start at Euro 370.00 per night for a Portrait Studio
- Rack rates provided are inclusive of 10% VAT and are subject to fluctuations
- Florence City Tax not included (children up to 10 years free)
- Rates are considered per room per night and include buffet breakfast
- Rates are only for individual reservations, up to a maximum 04 rooms; and are only applicable for leisure reservations, non-business related.
By 1800 hours local property time, 72 hours prior to arrival.
Cancellations received after this time and any no shows will be subject to a penalty equivalent to one night, per room reserved.
Special conditions may apply for Suite bookings and multiple reservations, please enquire about the cancellation policy at the time of reservation request.
For bookings for the Prestige Suite and the Studio Deluxe, the standard cancellation policies will apply.
Rooms are made by request only, for special accommodation benefits including upgrades, early check-in or late check-out plus special rates, amenities and services please complete the enquiry form so that we can best serve you or email us at email@example.com